Quick Screen Trading
Quick Screen Trading (QST) is a state of the art futures trading application combining flexible order management, with world class charting, technical analytics, and real time quotes. There are six versions of the platform available: QST Lite Basic, QST Lite Advanced, Silver Plus Pit, Gold Plus and Platinum.
Quick Screen Trading Platform Fee:
- Silver Plus – $49.95 per month
- Gold Plus – $199.95 per month
- Platinum Plus – $299.95 per month
- Data Fee – $20 per month
- Execution Fee – $0.25 per side
- Data Fee – $10 per month
- Execution Fee – $0.05 per side
- Monthly Fee Cap – $500 per month
Quick Screen Trading Server Co-Location:
- CME Aurora Dedicated Server
- CME Aurora Trading Server
- Equinix Dedicated Server
- Equinix Virtual Private Server
Quick Screen Trading Features:
QST is a revolutionary futures trading application that combines comprehensive, fast and flexible order entry/order management with world-class charting and analytics, real-time quotes and news.
- Left click=buy, right click=sell, from any screen (charts, market depth, quote pages). The order entry function is intuitive and efficient. It is truly a “single action” operation.
- The ability to enter and manage orders and fills from virtually any screen.
- Infinitely configurable colors, layouts and font sizes, featuring “theme” functionality that allows the user to select a unified color scheme throughout the application.
- Templates are available for multiple frame workspaces, trading workspaces, and chart-link workspaces.
Flexibility And Performance:
Advanced Charts and extensive indicators provide the the ability to generate custom formulas, import of external data for ‘what if’ scenarios and ability to overlay of multiple contracts.
- Context sensitive month selection. Contract selection system allows search by category, exchange, description and symbol.
- Consistent price display, with correct decimal and minimum tick.
- Real-time links to Excel spreadsheets for quick data mining and analysis.
- Real-time P&L conveniently displayed on all screens.
Comprehensive weather package and multiple news services including Dow Jones and Reuters are available by subscription.
- “Mobile Desktop” allows users to log in from any location and retrieve their saved custom desktop configuration. Work from home or the office using the same screen layout.
- Multiple tabbed work-spaces can be divided into one or more internal frames, and frames can be pulled into external windows.
- Invalid order requests are halted and the user is notified before the order is ever submitted.
- Integrated paper trading, allowing users to learn the interface and practice trading strategies.
Advanced Spread Matrix:
Ability to see ‘at-a-glance’ the complete contracts full calendar spread range, from front months to back months.
- Monitor exchange traded calendar spreads or intercommodity & interexchange spread differentials.
- Configured for easy order entry by clicking on bid/ask/last cells in the spread, or in the outrights.
- Right-click on volume cell to display Spread Chart, Price Ladder, etc.
- Outright and Spread cells display bid, ask, last, and total volume.
- Fully customizable, and also easily scrollable to display back month spreads.