ScalpTool is a front end platform option optimized to take advantage of Rithmic‘s speed and reliability as required by professional scalpers. ScalpTool allows you to analyze and understand the market using innovative indicators and unique analysis capabilities. ScalpTool is a modular multi-market platform scalable to meet each trader’s need and optimized to leverage Rithmic‘s speed and reliability. The unique ScalpTool DOM delivers a dynamic order management beneficial to scalp traders.
ScalpTool Platform Fee:
- 1 Month – €49
- 3 Month – €144
- 6 Month – €270
- 12 Month – €480
- Data Fee – $0 per month
- Execution Fee – $0.25 per side
ScalpTool Server Co-Location:
- CME Aurora Dedicated Server
- CME Aurora Trading Server
- Equinix Dedicated Server
- Equinix Virtual Private Server
- Multifunctional DOM: fast order entry, volume displays directly on the DOM, P/L displayed in real time, and graphical indicators
- Order Management Options: drag & drop orders; use fast order to easily manage different orders; delete all your orders with just one click
- Order Priority: allows you to check the number of order size before and after placing orders to better understand the quality of the position of your order on the book
- TMF (Times & Sales MF): indicator that helps you with reading the ticker tape
- Buy and Sell indicator: graphic indicator that shows you the total number of buy/sells in the market, allowing traders to more accurately follow the market trend
The euSpeed team specializes in developing custom high frequency algo-trading applications and systems based on server side technology.
euSpeed offers services designed for personal traders and institutions. ScalpTool is a modular multi-market platform scalable to fit customer needs. This solution provides efficient access to markets leveraging existing channels and market users and can be calibrated meet each trader’s needs.
The unique ScalpTool DOM delivers a dynamic approach to order management beneficial to scalp traders. It features high performance analysis, flexible and fast graphic levels, and automated trading capabilities.
Priority of orders in the DOM: ScalpTool helps traders manage the priority of orders in the market. Users can check the number of orders that were placed before and after their order to clearly interpret the position of your order in the book.
ScalpTool Trading Features:
The TMF allows the user to observe other investor’s trends and levels. A second Time & Sales called Time & Sales MF is also available which displays the actual order quantity. Unlike the traditional Time & Sales (with executed contracts, price and time of the filled orders), the Time & Sales MF also has a column “Order.” This shows the actual order that is passed through the market which may be identical or higher to the filled one. This information can be used to identify a trending market, high frequency trading systems in bursts, and market reversals.
Buy & Sell is an indicator used to understand and follow the prevailing market trend. The indicator is computed in a chosen time frame if purchases were higher than sales, or vice versa, representing their difference with consideration to iceberg orders as significant forces in play.
The Market Review feature of ScalpTool allows you to relive all aspects of the market as if it were taking place in real-time. This feature allows traders to test MarketQuotes and an operational strategy when markets are closed. The simulation reflects priorities and challenges of the real-time market environment.
Users are able to run two instances of ScalpTool simultaneously with one instance tied to a live account and another in simulation.